Easychair Link to submit paper
Call for Papers
The authors are suggested to go through the guidelines to comply with the submission policy and formatting before submission of papers.
• All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference.
• The authors must follow the Springer format for submission of the paper.
• Author must check plagiarism before submitting the paper and score must be below 10%.
• Author can follow Springer for preparation of manuscript.
• Click here for Latex template
• Author must include their names, affiliation, address and email ID in the manuscript.
• Do not give Mr., Miss, Mrs., Dr., Prof., and any other designation.
• Maximum pages for full paper : 12 pages.
• Additional pages for full paper: 4 pages (Extra fees).
• Maximum pages for short paper : 6 pages.
• Additional pages for short paper: 2 pages(Extra fees).
Camera-ready-copy: All the accepted papers should address reviewers comments and final version should be submitted in MS-Word or Latex source including all figures. CRC must contains authors name, and affiliations. Acknowledgement and Funding source can be included in the final CRC.
1. Camera-ready-copy template for Latex (Preferred) and Word.
2. Publishing agreement (Copyright transfer)
3. Permission request form, if any third party materials used in the manuscript, then authors need to take permission from original sources.