1. Can I submit my paper other than Word, Latex, or PDF?
Ans- No. We accepts only PDF at the time of paper submission. Moreover, we require MS Word or Latex sources with all figures at the time of Camera-ready submission.
2. Can I negotiate the registration fees?
3. How many reviewers will review my paper?
Ans-At least three reviewers.
4. Will my paper be indexed in Thomson Reuter?
Ans- As per LNCS indexing.
5. Can I submit more than one paper?
6. Can I cancel my registration?
Ans- Yes, but a nominal fee will be deducted and rest will be refunded as per the Institute norms.
7. Should I Book guest house online or any other mode?
Ans- You need not to book. However, a request must be sent in prior to Dr. Shyamapada Mukherjee (Email: email@example.com). Accommodation will be provided in guest house upon arrival based on availability. Minimum charges are applicable as per the institute norms.
8. Is there any hotel available near to the Institution?
Ans- Yes. But we prefer our participants to stay inside the campus. We have beautiful guest house and we will arrange your accommodation. However, a request must be sent to Dr. Shyamapada Mukherjee (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) at the earliest for accommodation.
9. Is there any other attraction in the conference?
Ans- Yes. We will announce the travel plan soon.
10. Is there any cultural program?
Ans- Yes. At the valedictory session.
11. Can I present my paper through Skype?
Ans- Yes. However, we prefer you to present the paper physically. We request you to come and visit our beautiful campus, meet the global leaders, witness the technological progress, enjoy your life and make a strong relationship with the researchers.
12. Is there any arrangement of Vegetarian Food?
13. What is the VISA requirement for the conference?
Ans- Please refer to the link VISA Requirements
14. What is the phases in Important Dates?
Ans- Acceptance letter will be send phase-wise according to submission dates of the paper.